07 February 2012

New Music Plus Links To Downloads

I'm back to writing and recording music again. I'm currently instrument-less here in Maryland but with the magical powers of technology I've managed to leap that hurdle.



The name Red Stripe Radio doesn't mean anything. I just like the way those words sound together.



"Tearin' Up My Heart" was, I'm not embarrassed to say, my first "favorite song" back when I about 8 years old. It's got this bad stigma attached to it now because of the way we look back at the boy band era, but the song itself has legs and great potential for experimentation. The late 90s to the mid 00s hold a lot of cherished memories of my childhood and adolescence. I think this cover bridges the gap between what made me happy once as a kid and what fuels my passions today at 22.

If you check out this page, you can listen to/download some rough recordings of other songs as well: http://www.last.fm/music/Red+Stripe+Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment